Akuvox Palm-Sized Doorphone Intercom and Proximity Card Reader With a Built-In 2MP Camera (R20A)
Availability: In stock
You may want these accessories for this product
2 Year Warranty
60 Day Guarantee
Lifetime Tech Support
Free Ground Shipping
Almost the size of an iPhone XR, Akuvox R20A is an SIP video doorphone specially designed for narrow spaces. This intercom also integrates with Control4.
There are licensing fees associated with this product's applications and software. Please reach out to us for more information and for access to the installer cloud account.
Built in card readers do not support HID, Smart, or any type of proprietary credentials.
- SIP video doorphone specially designed for narrow spaces
- Vandal resistant body with a flush button;
- Compatible with either 125KHz or 13.5MHz card frequencies
- Wide-angle camera: 110º (H), 58º (V);
- PoE (IEEE802.3af, Power-over-Ethernet);
- Two-way audio communication over IP networks with Echo
- Cancel feature;
- Complies with SIP standard for easy integration in every SIP capable PBXes;
- Complies with ONVIF standard for easy integration with any network surveillance system
Verified PurchaseThis device is very versatile and easy to install. I have a very happy customer once they saw it's capability to integrate with the ZKTeco Atlas 200 control panel.
Verified PurchaseWe installed this for a customer who had an old 2 wire setup on his front gate. It works perfectly, he can see the visitor, find out what they need and open the gate from anywhere.
His gate is about 200' from the house, down a steep incline and there was no way to run wiring between the house and the gate without some extensive trenching. But since this is an IP unit, it allowed us to do the installation using a wireless bridge saving time and money.
We also installed an inside monitor, which isn't necessary, but it's convenient for the homeowner.
When configuring this station, note that there's a really good wiki link in the help section.
Kudos to Nelly's tech support for their assistance making sure we had everything we needed to get it set up properly!
Show per page
No questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!
|IP Scanner Tool||Find devices on your local network.||v188.8.131.52||Download|