Goodbye NSC-DB2... For Now
We just sold our last NSC-DB2, which means it's officially out of stock. It was a good doorbell, and it will be missed. Let's take a moment to remember some of the incredible features of this all-time best-seller.
- MicroSD card slot for onboard storage
- ONVIF compatibility
- Crisp 3MP resolution
- Beautiful starlight imagery
- Super-tall vertical field of view
- PIR motion detection
- Active deterrence capabilities
- Simple DIY installation
- Works seamlessly with your previous doorbell's wiring
We're all sad to see this doorbell go. But we're not going to leave you without any good news. The third generation of this doorbell is in the works and will be available later this year. We don't know much about it yet, but we expect it to be awesome.
The NSC-DB2 is Gone. What Does That Mean for You?
We know you have some questions regarding the departure of the DB2, so let's talk about what this means for you.
If you are needing to return your doorbell, obviously we can't send you a replacement. So if this describes your current situation, you have a couple of options.
- You can opt for a refund. Instead of receiving a replacement product, we can just send you your money back. This is the most immediate option available for you.
- You can opt to replace the DB2 with the third generation whenever we have it. Instead of getting a replacement right away, you can wait a few months and we'll send you the next doorbell once we have it in stock. We have no guaranteed release date at this point, so we cannot give you an accurate estimate. It'll be this year, but it won't be this quarter.
If you've purchased an NSC-DB2 from us, you can still receive technical support. When you purchase anything from Nelly's, lifetime tech support is included. That means even though we're not carrying the doorbell anymore, you can still come to us for technical support anytime. We got your back.
So What Next?
Next, we wait! At the time of writing this blog post (mid-February 2021), we don't know much. So if you're interested in learning about our next doorbell, keep an eye on this blog post and subscribe to our newsletter! We'll let you know more details as soon as we have them.
We apologize for any inconvenience this causes for you or your clients! We hope you'll see that the wait for the new doorbell will be worth it. In the meantime, if you have any questions for us, don't hesitate to reach out! Thank you for your business, and we'll be in touch!