Uniview, the Brand of Choice for Security Installers Everywhere
Are you a security camera professional, or interested in becoming one? If so, you should highly consider the up-and-coming security manufacturer, Uniview. These robust products, paired with Nelly's dealer program, give you all the tools you need to move your security business forward in today's changing market. Keep reading to learn how.
Performance and Versatility
With our Uniview product line, we've opened up our store to a series of high-end and powerful video surveillance products. We brought these products into our catalog for larger corporate and enterprise installations. The security technology built into these cameras and recorders, in both hardware and software, is robust enough to meet the demands of any commercial installation.
However, due to their sleek aesthetic and competitive pricing, these cameras would also make a great addition to a small business or residential scenario. So wherever you find yourself, these Uniview cameras are powerful enough and versatile enough to get the job done.
Protected Sales Channel
Have you ever been price-shopped by your customers? Well with Univison products, you'll never have to worry about this again. Unlike many other brands you may have used, you won't see Uniview products sold at ridiculously low prices on the Internet. This is because Uniview has a protected sales channel. Any price you see publically displayed on the internet is the required MSRP price.
This is a game changer for you, as it gives you pricing protection. Your customers won't be able to find a cheaper price for your cameras anywhere. This allows you to make comfortable margins on your products without fear of your customers price-shopping you.
Keep in mind that this MSRP restriction applies to us as well. When you visit our website and browse our Uniview products, the expensive price you'll see listed is the MSRP price. But once you log into your Nelly's account, you'll see those prices drop dramatically.
Hassle-Free Warranty and Returns
All Uniview products include a three year warranty from the date of purchase. If anything goes wrong with the product during normal operation, we will take care of it with a replacement. Here at Nelly's we believe in a hassle-free warranty process. If you have an issue with a product, we offer free advanced replacements for our dealers. All you need to do is call us up and tell us you need a replacement. We'll send out the replacement within one business day, even before we get the bad product back. We also beleive in making a hassle-free return policy, as we understand some products may not be the right fit for certain situations. Unfortunately this means you may not find this out until after you have installed it. But don't worry. If for some reason you don't like the product, just send it back within 60 days for a full refund, used or unused, and we will refund you.
When you purchase from Nelly's, you're purchasing more than just a physical product. Since we stand by our products and our customers, we offer free technical support for life. Our team of security tech experts handles both sales and customer support. That means whether you're calling to ask about a product, to place an order, or to receive techincal assistance, you can be sure that you're talking to someone who understands the industry. They know our products inside and out, and they'll be able to walk you through any issues that may come up.
But our customer support goes beyond tech calls. In fact, we like to think of ourselves as partnering with our customers. That's why we created the Nelly's Dealer Program. We really want to help your business thrive, so we've given you a series of tools to help you grow as a security professional. Included in our dealer program, you'll get special pricing on all products and access to our free branding program, which brings us to our next point...
100% Free Branding Program
You may be enthused about proudly installing and displaying your Uniview products to your customers. Uniview is a very powerful brand and quickly becoming a dominating force in the industry. However, you may be more interested in building your own brand. If that's the case, we got you covered! Here at Nelly's, you can choose to purchase the full retail Uniview branded product or you can choose to order the "blank" version, where we will brand the product with your company logo instead! This is a powerful marketing tool and offers supreme protection and ultimate brand-marketing potential. This is a free of charge service just for being a dealer with us here at Nelly's.
If you'd like to become a dealer at Nelly's Security, the process is about as simple as it can be. Simply click the button below to fill out the form and someone will be in touch with you right away. Once you're accepted into our dealer program, you'll be able to submit your company's logo using our branding application form.
Who Uses Uniview?
Uniview is one of the fastest growing brands in today's security industry. You may be surprised to hear about all the businesses, both big and small, that are using Uniview products. Check out these businesses below to see how you can use these products across a wide variety of commercial settings.
Uniview in Restaurants
- Domino's Pizza: With the NVR304-32EP-B NVR, Domino's uses two HDMI outputs at once: one for live view and one for playback.
- Sonic Drive-In: Sonic Drive-In uses many 4MP turret cameras across their restaurants. They make use of LightHunter in order to see more clearly at night.
- Burger King: 10 Burger King locations in Oklahoma use Uniview cameras, such as this 5MP camera with a built-in mic. They use the "People Counting" feature to manage their customers.
Uniview in Grocery Stores
- Food Bazaar Supermarket: Food Bazaar uses Uniview's products for complete video surveillance coverage, encompassing more than 160 4MP cameras.
- Seafood City Supermarket: With over 40 cameras at each location, Seafood City uses RAID technology in their NVRs to protect all their data.
Uniview in Retail Stores
- IKEA Home Furnishings: IKEA uses large PTZ cameras, similar to this PTZ, to take advantage of the incredible zoom. They're able to see every detail in their large parking lots and warehouses. Like Seafood City, they also use the NVR308-64E-B to manage and store their many camera feeds.
- Trio Hardware: This hardware store uses UNV vandal domes for their durability and their WDR feature, which provides a clear image even under high light contrast during the day. Like other businesses, their NVR of choice uses RAID technology to protect their footage.
Uniview in Car Dealerships
- Bay Ridge Toyota: This car dealership in Brooklyn, NY uses Uniview for their complete surveillance system. Cameras used include a variety of 4MP cameras. They also make use of the WDR setting for clear imagery during the day.
- Murray Auto Group Car Dealership: This Canadian dealership uses PTZ cameras with starlight technology, so they can see their parking lot in colored detail even at night.
Uniview in Hotels and Resorts
- Walker Hotel: This hotel, located in New York, uses more than 150 Starlight cameras at their facility. They use the people counting feature for customer management.
- Hollander Hotel: Their high-end UNV recorder manages 65 cameras at once and uses RAID technology for data protection.
- Lake Havasu Nautical Resort: This resort uses over 100 UNV cameras, including 4MP fixed lens cameras for indoor use and 4MP motorized lens cameras for outdoor use.
Uniview in Residences
Uniview in Community Services
- Kiddie Academy of Syosset, NY: To ensure accurate recording at all times, even when the network is unstable, this day care uses UNV recorders with ANR technology. They also use people counting to keep tabs on daily visitors.
- Ronald McDonald House: The Ronald McDonald House in Canada uses UNV Light Hunter cameras. They also use the Ultra 265 codec supported by UNV recorders to save hard drive space.
- California Correctional Facility: This correctional facility uses high-end UNV recorders to manage over 100 cameras.
Ready to Explore Uniview?
We have a whole range of IP security cameras and recorders for you to explore, so click the buttons below to get started today. If you have any questions along the way, feel free to reach out to us anytime and we'd be more than happy to help.