TP-Link AX3600 Wireless Dual Band Multi-Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point (EAP660)
60 Day Guarantee
Lifetime Tech Support
Free Ground Shipping
- Ultra-Fast Wi-Fi 6 Speeds: Simultaneous 1148 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 2402 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 3550 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.†
- High-Density Connectivity: 4× increased capacity to connect more devices simultaneously.‡
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)§, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- 2.5G Port: A 2.5 Gbps Ethernet port boosts total internet throughput.
- Seamless Roaming: Even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations.△
- PoE+ Support: Supports Power over Ethernet (802.3at) for convenient deployment and installation.
- Secure Guest Network: Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
†Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
‡4× Increased Capacity refers to increase in median throughput under dense environment compared to standard 4×4 11ac access point.
§Zero-Touch Provisioning requires the use of Omada Cloud-Based Controller. Please go to Omada Cloud-Based Controller Product List to find all the models supported by Omada Cloud-Based Controller.
△Omada mesh may require upgrading the firmware. Omada Mesh, Seamless Roaming, and Captive Portal require the use of Omada SDN controllers. Please go to Omada Mesh Product List to find all the models supported by Omada mesh technology, and refer to the User Guides of Omada SDN controllers for configuration methods.