IPCamPower 4 Port 802.3bt POE Network Switch W/ 2 Uplink Ports for POE Lighting and High Powered IP Cameras (IPCP-4P2G-BT1)
1 Year Warranty
60 Day Guarantee
Lifetime Tech Support
Free Ground Shipping
- AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF POE POWER in such a small switch. 90 watts of POE per port with a combined budget of 250 watts total for the entire switch. Capable of pushing POE Lighting and IP PTZ's that require POE power.
- 6 PORTS TOTAL, 4 POE PORTS, 2 UPLINK PORTS - The switch has (4) 10/100 powered POE ports with 2 additional non-powered 10/100 Ports.
- SMALL LOW PROFILE DESIGN - 4.6"W x 3.5"L x 1"D The separate brick-style power supply allows for the switch itself to be small and compact. Perfect for any desktop scenario. Small enough to be used with for wall mount applications (wall mounts are included).
- DESIGNED FOR HIGH POE++ POWER LOAD - Full 802.3bt POE power. No longer do you need to use multiple single port POE++ injectors to power your high powered POE devices. Power up to 4 power-hungry POE devices with this switch.
- UNMANAGED SWITCH - This is a typical simple plug-n-play unmanaged switch.
Nothing beats the convenience of powering devices over ethernet. IP Cameras, IP Phones, and even POE lighting are an extremely popular choice for low voltage installers. However, some of the more hungry devices such as IP PTZ cameras and POE lighting can require large amounts of power that a standard POE switch cannot provide. Often installers are left powering these devices with special single port injectors which can become very messy and bulky if powering more than one device. The IPCamPower IPCP-4P2G-BT1 solves this problem by offering up to 4 ports of Ultra High POE++ Power. Each port pushes up to 90 total watts of POE power for a combined total switch budget of 250 watts. The 802.3bt standard is usually more than enough juice to power any type of POE powered light or high powered IP camera such as a PTZ. The 2 extra Uplink ports are very convenient and allow you to network the switch to another switch, router, or NVR without using any of the POE ports.