1 Year Warranty
60 Day Guarantee
Lifetime Tech Support
Free Ground Shipping
- This unmanaged POE switch is actually a 26 Port switch in total. (24) 10/100 POE Rated Ports Designed for your IP Cameras or other devices that require POE. (2) Additional Non Powered Gigabit Rated Uplink Ports for fast and smooth transfer of all combined network traffric from your cameras to run to your NVR/Server and/or Router.
- If you have cameras or devices that require abnormally high wattage, such as a PTZ for example, this switch has the ability to push up to 30 watts (POE+ IEEE802.3af/at) per port for devices such as this. Of course it also works just fine on any device that requires lower wattage POE Power as well as the switch will only push the amount of power that the device needs.
- This is normally more than enough wattage to push atleast 24 IP cameras with a mixture of both POE+ (IEEE802.3at) and Standard POE (IEEE802.3af) devices. As long as the combined maximum wattage from all your devices does not exceed a total of 250 watts, this device works perfectly. This will be more than enough wattage to fit the majority of scenarios.
- Only 13"x8"x1.75" in measurement, smaller than most other 24 Port POE switches. Fanless Quiet Design. This POE switch is powerful enough to be used in commercial applications yet designed with features that make it viable for residential and small business applications as well.
- Includes all the hardware needed to mount to your server rack. However, since the unit is so small and quiet, you can easily just use it in a desk mount scenario as well.