IPCamPower IPCP-24P2G-EXAF 24 Port POE Network Switch for IP Security Cameras with 2 Gigabit Uplink Ports
1 Year Warranty
60 Day Guarantee
Lifetime Tech Support
Free Ground Shipping
The IPCamPower IPCP-24P2G-EXAF is the perfect enterprise 24 Port POE switch at a consumer level price with a very useful unique Extend feature on ports 17 thru 24. Flip the extend toggle switch to "on" and ports 17 thru 24 now has the ability to give you cable runs up to 800' where as traditional POE switches limit out at about 300' (100 meters) This POE switch was designed specifically with IP cameras in mind but can be used with any devices that require standard IEEE802.3af/at power such as IP phones and other types of equipment. The switch includes (24) 10/100 POE Ports for your cameras with an additional (2) Gigabit rated non-POE ports for fast data transfer to your NVR and Router. Each POE port has the ability to push up to 30 watts per port for devices that require POE+ type of power. The total POE budget for the entire switch is 250 watts. Small footprint makes for a great switch in both commercial and residential applications. Rack Mountable Unit that includes rack ear mounts.
- 24 POE PORTS W/ 2 ADDITIONAL NON POWERED GIGABIT RATED PORTS - This unmanaged POE switch is actually a 26 Port switch in total. (24) 10/100 POE Rated Ports Designed for your IP Cameras or other devices that require POE. (2) Additional Non Powered Gigabit Rated Uplink Ports for fast and smooth transfer of all combined network traffric from your cameras to run to your NVR/Server and/or Router.
- EACH PORT CAPABLE OF PUSHING POE+ UP TO 30 WATTS PER PORT - TOTAL POE BUDGET IS 250 WATTS FOR ENTIRE SWITCH - If you have cameras or devices that require abnormally high wattage, such as a PTZ for example, this switch has the ability to push up to 30 watts (POE+ IEEE802.3af/at) per port for devices such as this. Of course it also works just fine on any device that requires lower wattage POE Power as well as the switch will only push the amount of power that the device needs.
- OPTIONAL UNIQUE EXTEND FEATURE ON PORTS 17 THRU 24 ALLOW FOR 800' CABLE RUNS - Traditional POE switches limit out at about 300' cable runs (100 meters). Flip the toggle switch on the front of the unit and ports 17 thru 24 allow for 800' runs! (note when extend mode is on ports 17-24 drop to 10Mbps throughput) (standard mode allows for traditional 100 Mbps w/ 100 meter cable runs)
- LOW PROFILE SMALL FOOTPRINT - Only 13"x8"x1.75" in measurement, smaller than most other 24 Port POE switches. This POE switch is powerful enough to be used in commercial applications yet designed with features that make it viable for residential and small business applications as well.
- RACK MOUNTABLE WITH INCLUDED RACK EAR MOUNTS - Includes all the hardware needed to mount to your server rack. However, since the unit is so small and quiet, you can easily just use it in a desk mount scenario as well.