PDK Red 4 Four-Door Access Control Panel with Ethernet Connectivity (PDK-R4)
You may want these accessories for this product
Customers who bought this product also bought
Need an upgrade? Consider this product
1-5 Year Warranty
60 Day Guarantee
Lifetime Tech Support
Free Ground Shipping
PDK's Red 4-door controller includes built-in Ethernet connectivity and self-discovery, simplifying IP configuration and functionality. The Red 4 is equipped with OSDP functionality, an onboard power supply, and a fully supervised power circuit that monitors input, output, battery voltage, and overall controller health.
- Advanced Security: ProdataKey RedTM products lead the industry in secure communication protocols. This includes OSDP, mobile, and encrypted credential communication.
- Power Monitoring: Equipped with an on-board power supply, and a fully-supervised power circuit that monitors input, output, battery voltage, and overall controller health.
- Plug-n-Play Connectivity: All PDK Red devices were designed to be plug-n-play. That means they're easy to install right out of the box. It's simple to add any device, no matter how large the job is.
- Self-Discoverable: The Red 4 will be automatically discovered by the Cloud Node when an Ethernet cable is connected; it is not necessary to enter the IP address; the device is self-discoverable.
- Module Kits: Additional WiMAC and PoE++ plug-and-play connection kits can be added by purchasing the respective wireless or PoE kit. Plug the module into the PDK Red 4 board, and it's ready to go.
- System Scalability: Whether you need two doors or a thousand, the PDK Red 4 Controller gives you the flexibility to add more doors anytime, anywhere, on any device.