PDK Red Eight-Door Access Control Panel with Ethernet Connectivity (PDK-R8)
You may want these accessories for this product
Customers who bought this product also bought
1-5 Year Warranty
60 Day Guarantee
Lifetime Tech Support
Free Ground Shipping
PDK's Red 8 controller includes built-in Ethernet connectivity and self-discovery, simplifying IP configuration and functionality. Additional plug-and-play connection options are available by simply purchasing a Red WiMACTM wireless or PoE++ Module Kit. The Red 8 is equipped with OSDP or Wiegand functionality, a built-in Altronix power supply, and a fully-supervised power circuit that monitors input, output, battery voltage, and overall controller health.
- Advanced Security: ProdataKey RedTM products lead the industry in secure communication protocols. This includes OSDP, mobile, and encrypted credential communication.
- Power Monitoring: Equipped with an Altronix power supply, and a fully-supervised power circuit that monitors input, output, battery voltage, and overall controller health.
- Plug-n-Play Connectivity: All PDK Red devices were designed to be plug n' play. That means they’re easy to install right out of the box. It’s simple to add any device, no matter how large the job is.
- Self-Discoverable: The Red 8 will be automatically discovered by the Cloud Node when an Ethernet cable is connected; it is not necessary to enter the IP address; the device is self-discoverable.
- Module Kits: Additional WiMAC and PoE++ plug-and-play connection kits can be added by purchasing the respective wireless or PoE kit. Plug the module into the PDK Red 8 board, and it’s ready to go.
- System Scalability: Whether you need two doors or a thousand, the PDK Red 8 Controller gives you the flexibility to add more doors anytime, anywhere, on any device.