Private Labeled 24 Port PoE+ Switch with Two Gigabit Uplink Ports for IP Security Cameras (IPS-24P2G-EXAF)
1 Year Warranty
60 Day Guarantee
Lifetime Tech Support
Free Ground Shipping
The Nelly's Security Private Label 24-Port Extendable Switch (IPS-24P2G-EXAF) is a powerful and versatile unmanaged 24 Port POE switch that offers an optional unique Extend feature on ports 17 thru 24, allowing for cable runs up to 800'. The switch is designed with IP cameras in mind, but can also be used with any devices that require standard IEEE802.3af/at power, such as IP phones and other types of equipment.
- 24 POE PORTS W/ 2 ADDITIONAL NON-POWERED GIGABIT RATED PORTS - This unmanaged POE switch is actually a 26 Port switch in total. (24) 10/100 POE Rated Ports Designed for your IP Cameras or other devices that require POE. (2) Additional Non Powered Gigabit Rated Uplink Ports for fast and smooth transfer of all combined network traffic from your cameras to run to your NVR/Server and/or Router.
- EACH PORT CAPABLE OF PUSHING POE+ UP TO 30 WATTS PER PORT - TOTAL POE BUDGET IS 250 WATTS FOR ENTIRE SWITCH - With the ability to push up to 30 watts (POE+ IEEE802.3af/at) per port, this switch is capable of powering devices that require high wattage, such as PTZ cameras. The switch will only push the amount of power that the device needs, ensuring safe and efficient operation.
- OPTIONAL UNIQUE EXTEND FEATURE ON PORTS 17 THRU 24 ALLOW FOR 800' CABLE RUNS - Flip the toggle switch on the front of the unit to activate the Extend feature on ports 17 thru 24, which allows for cable runs up to 800'. Note that when Extend mode is on, ports 17-24 drop to 10Mbps throughput, while standard mode allows for traditional 100 Mbps with 100 meter cable runs.
- LOW PROFILE SMALL FOOTPRINT - With a compact design measuring only 13"x8"x1.75", this switch is ideal for both commercial and residential applications. Its small footprint and quiet operation make it a great fit for any workspace.
- RACK MOUNTABLE WITH INCLUDED RACK EAR MOUNTS - The switch comes with all the necessary hardware to mount it to your server rack. If you prefer, you can also use it in a desk mount scenario. Additionally, the switch comes with no branding on the faceplates, but you have the option to add premium branding with your logo on the front faceplate of the switch for brand recognition and professionalism.
|Max Switch Power
|Max Power Per Port
|Address Database Size
|Pocket Buffer Memory
|Store-and-Forward (Full Wire Speed)
|-4°F - +131°F