TP-Link Pharos Outdoor Long Range Wireless 5GHz Dual-Polarized Directional MIMO Antenna (CPE510)
2 Year Warranty
60 Day Guarantee
Lifetime Tech Support
Free Ground Shipping
- Built-in 9dBi 2x2 dual-polarized directional MIMO antenna
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 27dBm/500mw
- System-level optimizations for more than 5km long range wireless transmission
- TP-LINK Pharos MAXtream TDMA (Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology improves product performance in throughput, capacity and latency performance, ideal for PTMP applications
- Centralized Management System – Pharos Control
- AP / Client / AP Router / AP Client Router (WISP) operation modes
- Passive PoE Adapter supports up to 60 meter (200 feet) Power over Ethernet deployment and allows the device to be reset remotely
Verified PurchaseI was so happy when Nelly's started carrying these radios. I had been using Ubiquiti, which I loved, however it was almost impossible to get my hands on any the last couple years. As soon as these came out, I had to try them and I have been smiling ever since. The feel is so familiar having worked with the Nanostations before. The interface and function is nearly identical, but for a lot less money. I have been using these at a regular client's site to connect a product trailer to their main building and they work flawlessly. Every once in a while they would take the product trailer to a remote location, and every time they returned, these TP-Link radios automatically reconnected and have been very reliable. I have no fear of putting these in any of my future installs!
Verified PurchaseWas a little hesitant on purchasing because of the low cost. I have used these for many projects for point to point links for cameras. Have had no issues. Would recommend to others.
Verified PurchaseI’ve used these antennas several times to extend internet to a remote shed/building where burying cable wasn’t feasible/would’ve cost significantly more. Setup I was a breeze when following along with videos online (I don’t have a strong IT background).
Show per page
No questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!