RJ45 Connectors for Security Camera Cables
Out of Stock
- Holes allow wire pairs to be inserted through front of connector for faster terminations
- Works with solid or stranded wire
- FCC compliant, UL rated. Use in category 3, 5, 5E compliant data networks
- Connectors are RoHS compliant
- Simple one piece design, no bars or liners
- Sold in a pack of 15, 50, or 100
- Heavy duty Cat6 RJ45 Keystone modular jack for patch panels, surface mount boxes, or wall plates (face plates) with standard keystone ports
- Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet at a Cat5e price
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION: includes an impact-resistant and fire-retardant housing with gold-plated RJ45 contacts, dual IDC covers, and a snap-in retaining clip for a secure connection
- Color-coded with number labels for T-568A and T-568B standards.
- 1-port wall plate for keystone jacks creates a A/V cable patch location for a home theater media center or office conference room, flat panel TVs, gaming systems, surveillance systems or home theater systems; Accepts many types of keystone jacks including RJ45 Cat 6/Cat6a/Cat5e/Cat5/Cat7 Ethernet , HDMI , RG6 coax, banana plug, RCA coupler and more.
- Allows for any type of standard keystone jacks to be mounted which will easily snap into the wall plate , These faceplates can be installed onto low-voltage mounting brackets readily.
- Tool-Less connection and easy snap-in retaining clip ensure a secure and corrosion free connection, less exposure minimize damage from attack.
- Standard size and with screws, easy to install directly; with UL Listed (E521847)
- 1 Year Warranty
- 50 micro-inch gold plating on the contact mating area guarantees long-term reliability in connectivity, even after hundreds of mating cycles.
- Designed to work seamlessly with standard RJ-45 8P8C crimp tools.
- Three-prong contact design suitable for use with both solid and stranded 24-26 AWG insulated copper conductors.
- Maximum conductor diameter: 0.042"/1.07mm; Maximum recommended cable outer jacket diameter: 0.270"/6.8mm.
- Primary and secondary strain relief supports to retain the cable jacket and minimize conductor movement once crimped.
- The non-passthrough design prevents external conductor/device shorting and RF signal leakage, ensuring a stable and secure connection.