IPCamPower 48 Port POE Network Switch W/ 3 Gigabit Uplink Ports | Designed for IP Cameras | POE+ Capable of Pushing 30 Watts per Port | 400 Watts Total Budget
- 48 POE PORTS W/ 3 ADDITIONAL NON POWERED GIGABIT RATED PORTS - This unmanaged POE switch is actually a 51 Port switch in total. (48) 10/100 POE Rated Ports Designed for your IP Cameras or other POE Devices. (3) Additional Non Powered Gigabit Rated Uplink Ports for fast and smooth transfer of all combined network traffic from your cameras to run to your NVR/Server and/or Router.
- 3 TOTAL COMBINED GIGABIT 10/100/1000 UPLINKS - Uplink Port 1 is an Ethernet Port. Uplink Ports 2 & 3 are Ethernet/SFP FIber Combo Ports meaning you can choose to use either the Ethernet port or the Fiber Port for each of these uplinks. Note you can only use 3 uplink ports at one time.
- TOTAL POE WATTAGE BUDGET OF 400 WATTS - This is normally more than enough wattage to push atleast 48 IP cameras with a mixture of both POE+ (IEEE802.3at) and Standard POE (IEEE802.3af) devices. As long as the combined maximum wattage from all your devices does not exceed a total of 400 watts, this device works perfectly. This will be more than enough wattage to fit the majority of scenarios.
- EACH PORT CAPABLE OF PUSHING POE+ UP TO 30 WATTS PER PORT FOR POWER HUNGRY DEVICES - If you have cameras or devices that require abnormally high wattage, such as a PTZ for example, this switch has the ability to push up to 30 watts (POE+ IEEE802.3af/at) per port for devices such as this. Of course it also works just fine on any device that requires lower wattage POE Power as well as the switch will only push the amount of power that the device needs.
- RACK MOUNTABLE WITH INCLUDED RACK EAR MOUNTS - Includes all the hardware needed to mount to your server rack. However, since the unit is so small and quiet, you can easily just use it in a desk mount scenario as well. Dimensions are 17.25" x 11.5" x 1.75"
- 1 Year Warranty