Uniview Face Recognition Access Control Terminal with Wrist Temperature and Mask Detection (OET-213H-BTS1)
- Unique Access Control Terminal with 7" LCD Screen that includes facial recoginition, mask detection, and body temperature readings
- Contactless body temperature measurement is done by holding up wrist 1-3cm away from sensor
- Use as a standalone device for simple notification purposes, or use as a full fledge access control device to grant access through doors.
- Check for abnormal body temperatures of people entering the premises. Use as a standalone device to simply be notified when an abnormal temperature is detected. Or use as an access control device to grant or deny access through a door altogether.
- Mask detection - Choose whether you want the panel to recognize if a person is wearing a mask or not.
- Deep learning Facial Recognition algorithm model based on UNV independent intellectual property rights. Face recognition accuracy rate >99%, false rate <1%
- Choose whether to use Facial Recognition and Body Temperature detection by themselves or combine them together for multi-level authentication
- Device is networkable and is accessible via an IP address similar to an IP camera. Devices camera is Onvif compliant and video feed can be passed on to 3rd party recorders.
- On board SD card Storage