Altronix eFlow Power Supply Charger with Sixteen Fuse-Protected 12VDC Outputs (EFLOW102N16)
60 Day Guarantee
Lifetime Tech Support
Free Ground Shipping
- 120VAC Input, 60Hz, 3.5A.
- Input fuse: 5A/250V.
- Sixteen (16) fuse protected outputs.
- Outputs are rated @ 2.5A.
- 12VDC @ 10.0A supply current.
- Auxiliary Power-Limited output rated @ 1A (unswitched).
- Over Voltage Protection.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails. Transfer to stand-by battery power is instantaneous with no interruption.
- AC fail supervision (form “C” contacts).
- Notification trigger is selectable for 30 seconds (factory set) or 2 hours.
- Battery fail & presence supervision (form “C” contacts).
- Low power shutdown. Shuts down DC output terminals if battery voltage drops below 71-73% (depending on the power supply). Prevents deep battery discharge.
- Supervised Fire Alarm disconnect (latching or non-latching) 10K EOL resistor. Operates on a normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) trigger.
- Operating Temperature: 0° C to 49° C (32° F to 120° F).
- Storage Temperature: - 20° C to 70° C ( - 4° F to 158° F).
- Relative Humidity 85% +/- 5%.
- BTU/Hr (approx.): 61 BTU/Hr.
- System AC input VA requirement: 420VA.
- Green AC Power LED indicates 120VAC present.
- AC input and DC output LED indicators.
- Short circuit and overload protection.
- Unit is complete with power supply, enclosure, battery leads and cam lock.