PDK Red Pedestal Outdoor Access Control Panel with Ethernet Connectivity (PDK-RPE)
You may want these accessories for this product
1-5 Year Warranty
60 Day Guarantee
Lifetime Tech Support
Free Ground Shipping
PDK's Red Pedestal Wi-Fi Enabled Controller is the solution for access control needs in outdoor applications such as parking lots, gated communities, and storage facilities. A robust weatherproof stainless-steel housing protects the controller and provides a blank faceplate for your favorite reader (not included). It features built-in network connectivity and self-discovery to simplify IP configuration. It is also fully equipped with controller health monitoring and OSDP functionality.
- Advanced Security: ProdataKey RedTM products lead the industry in secure communication protocols. This includes OSDP, mobile, and encrypted credential communication.
- Power Monitoring: Equipped with an on-board power supply, and a fully-supervised power circuit that monitors input, output, battery voltage, and overall controller health.
- Plug-n-Play Connectivity: All PDK Red devices were designed to be plug-n-play. That means they’re easy to install right out of the box. It’s simple to add any device no matter how large the job is.
- Self-Discoverable: The Red Pedestal will be automatically discovered by the Cloud Node when an Ethernet cable is connected; it is not necessary to enter the IP address; the device is self-discoverable.
- Eliminate Trenching: Protecting access to gates and exposed areas has never been easier or more cost-effective. Because of our WiMACTM wireless capabilities, the gate io eliminates the substantial
- System Scalability: Whether you need two doors or a thousand, the PDK Red Pedestal gives you the flexibility to add more doors anytime, anywhere, on any device.