1 Year Warranty
30 Day Guarantee
Lifetime Tech Support
Free Ground Shipping
- Records IP Cameras up to 4K (8MP) Resolution
- Max 16 Channel IP Camera Connections W/ 16 POE Ports
- Free remote viewing software for PC, Android, and Iphone
- Easy Remote Viewing Setup - Simply scan a barcode with your phone and you are setup within seconds.
- Simple and straightforward user interface
- Includes 1 page quick start guide, mouse, remote control, 3' network cable, CD Software
- 168Mbs Recording Bandwidth
- 1 SATA HDD interfaces up to 6TB
- ONVIF Compatible
Verified PurchaseI recently installed 16 channel R series NVR. Very impressed with how easy setup was. So far it works flawlessly. Originally installed it with an old 1TB leftover drive. Then changed that one out for a 10TB new one which gives 700 hours (30 days) of recording 4 - 4K cameras. Remote viewing anywhere from iPhone setup incredibly easy and works great. Better than I anticipated. Only suggestion is a little documentation for integration into an existing home network, and manual connection of cameras that are not directly connected to the NVR. FOUR stars!
Show per page
No questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!
|Camera Viewer||View your Cameras and NVR from your Windows PC.||v1.0.44||Download|
|Device Config Tool||Allows configuration of Cameras and NVRs on your network.||v184.108.40.206||Download|
|Video Player||PC Software that allows you to playback video files exported from R-Series Devices.||v1.0.32||Download|
|Camera Viewer||View your Cameras and NVR from your Mac.||v1.0.46||Download|
|Device Config Tool||Allows configuration of Cameras and NVRs on your network.||v220.127.116.11||Download|
|Video Player||Mac Software that allows you to playback video files exported from R-Series Devices.||v1.0.32||Download|